1.Booths will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. First row of booths inside of floor entrance reserved for sponsors.
2.Booth areas will be marked and separated at their sides with 4’ high pipe and drape. The back of each booth will be eight-foot high pipe and drape.
3.Booth spaces may be combined side-by-side, back to back, or in other configurations. Call for more information.
4.If required, each booth will be provided with an eight foot table with skirting. Additional drapes, tables, risers, signage and other booth decorations may be arranged with Northeast Decorating at exhibitors’ expense. The room is carpeted.
5.Booth side elements higher than four feet shall not extend beyond five feet depth to avoid blocking adjacent booths.
6.Exhibitors are expected to keep exhibits within set boundaries, both in fairness to other exhibitors, and to comply with fire regulations.
7.Each booth will be provided with 120-volt electrical service if requested. Arrangements can be made for special service, such as 240 volts, at exhibitor expense.
8.Telephone or Internet service is available from the Holiday Inn Sales office at exhibitor’s expense.
9.SBE Chapter 22 reserves the right to limit the number of booths assigned to any single exhibitor and to make all booth assignments. No booth reservation is firm until Chapter 22 receives full payment. Confirmations will be sent by e-mail or postal service.
10.Hotel rooms will be available at special convention rate of $109 plus applicable taxes for a standard room. Registration link coming soon.
11.Holiday Inn will not accept shipments prior to show week. Deliveries arriving at the Holiday Inn before 11/1 will be refused. Exhibitors must arrange for drayage for deliveries before 11/1. The show decorator can provide drayage.
EXHIBIT HOURS: 8:30am – 5:00pm, Thursday, November 4
EXHIBITOR SETUP: Noon-8:00pm on Wednesday, November 3 & 7:30am-8:30am, Thursday, November 4
EXHIBITOR CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Cancellations must be made in writing and sent to SBE Chapter 22, Inc., at the address listed for applications.
Reductions in exhibit space will be treated as a cancellation for that portion of the reserved space, and subject to the terms of the cancellation policy.
1. Cancellations between August 15 and September 15 are refundable at 75% of fees paid.
2. Cancellations between September 16 and October 15 are refundable at 50% of fees paid.
3. Cancellations after October 16 are non-refundable. (Fees may be applied as a sponsorship)
EXHIBIT RESTRICTIONS AND CONDITIONS
1. Signs or other articles may not be fastened to the exhibit hall walls, fixtures or ceilings. Use of any attachment methods which could harm the floor are prohibited as well. Pipe and drape hangers are available at no additional cost.
2. Exhibitor agrees to protect, indemnify, save and keep harmless SBE Chapter 22, Inc., IHG Hotels and its property owners, Northeast Decorating, and each of their employees, directors, officers and agents from and against all costs, losses, expenses or liabilities to third parties arising from any act or omission of the exhibitor of its representatives in connection with the exhibitor’s participation in the Broadcast & Technology Expo.
3. SBE will provide security for the exhibit hall during hours deemed necessary. Exhibitors agree to hold harmless SBE Chapter 22, Inc., IHG Hotels and its property owners, or Northeast Decorating from any claims resulting from missing or damaged equipment. SBE Chapter 22, Inc. makes no representation regarding adequacy of security measures. Insurance coverage of exhibitor’s equipment is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor.
PUBLICITY: Exhibitors are urges to provide a print-ready vector graphic logo and brief description of products or services they wish to feature, for inclusion on the Expo website, SBE22.org. Chapter 22 will mail promotional material to members, station managers, chief engineers, schools, production houses, houses of worship and other interested people and groups. Additional copies of the SBE promotional material for mailing by exhibitors are available upon request. SBE will also send promotional material to exhibitor-provided lists. Forward names and addresses to Tom McNicholl.
CHAPTER 22 CONTACTS:
Booth Applications: Gary Hartman 315-446-8867; email@example.com
Sponsorships/Expo Chair: Tom McNicholl 315-768-2285; firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Papers: Alan Jurison 315-362-7259; AlanJurison@iHeartMedia.com
DECORATOR, DRAYAGE: Northeast Decorating, Susan Brewer, 315-471-9989; email@example.com