Employment Opportunities – Two jobs listed – scroll down to view
Email your job openings to Tom McNicholl for posting here
Part Time Master Control Operator
WSYT/WNYS TV is seeking a part – time Master Control Operator for our state of the art HD master control room. Minimum 16 hours per week. We will train you.
This detail oriented person records transmitter readings, checks for quality and prepares broadcast media for air. You will also be maintaining the air for both stations. Other responsibilities as assigned. Hours may vary.
Windows Computer literacy, self-motivation and excellent attendance are essential. Broadcast playlist experience is a PLUS. Must be able to pay great attention to detail and ability to multi-task, as most nights are solo. The ability to work well independently as well as with others. Must be able to work flexible shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Please submit resume to mailto:email@example.com
EOE, Drug Free
Radio Engineer/IT Person
Roser Communications has a fulltime opening for a fully capable radio engineer/IT person to maintain our studio facilities in Utica and our remote radio facilities within the area, along with other duties around our property.
- Radio computer automation
- Digital and analog audio platforms, equipment maintenance, repair and installation, IT and studio maintenance
- Building out projects and helping to ensure FCC compliance
- Need to be up to date on all IT technologies and be willing to make work a priority and be on-call 24/7
CSS Electronic Billboard
- Visually inspect that both sides of sign are functioning daily through website Visiconn
- Handle basic repairs and maintenance of sign controls/computer
- Work with Daktronics tech support on larger issues
Leland Avenue Property Maintenance
- Keep company vehicles up to date on oil changes, registrations, and general maintenance
- Maintain audio/visual/e-payment components of Breezes, including IT infrastructure
- Handle basic repairs and routine maintenance
- Use of power/hand tools to construct office and event furniture
- General housekeeping and organization of Breezes basement and event furniture
- LED dance floor placement and removal for events
- Oversee contractors if larger repairs are necessary
You need a can-do attitude and the ability to solve problems quickly and creatively. Solid, competitive compensation package for the right candidate with a full array of benefits.
Email your letter, qualifications, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Roser communications is an equal opportunity employer