REGISTRATION LINK IS AT END OF BOOTH TERMS (THIS PAGE)
- Booths will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Gold Sponsors have priority in booth locations and can bump those exhibitors already registered up until a week prior to the Expo. Those bumped will be assigned their second or third booth choices to the extent possible.
- The room is carpeted.
- Booth areas will be marked and separated at their sides with 4’ high pipe and drape. The back of each booth will be eight-foot high pipe and drape.
- Booth spaces may be combined side-by-side, back to back, or in other configurations. Call for more information.
- If required, each booth will be provided with an eight foot table with white linen. Additional drapes, tables, risers, signage and other booth decorations may be arranged with Northeast Decorating at exhibitors’ expense.
- Booth side elements higher than four feet shall not extend beyond five feet depth to avoid blocking adjacent booths.
- Exhibitors are expected to keep exhibits within set boundaries, both in fairness to other exhibitors, and to comply with fire regulations.
- Each booth will be provided with 120-volt electrical service if requested. Arrangements can be made for special service, such as 240 volts, at exhibitor expense.
- Free Wireless and Wired Internet service is available. Wired Internet is available in booths 33 through 44. Select appropriate booth number and check the Wired Internet box when registering.
- SBE Chapter 22 reserves the right to limit the number of booths assigned to any single exhibitor and to make all booth assignments. No booth reservation is firm until Chapter 22 receives full payment. Confirmations will be sent by e-mail or postal service.
- Our Hotel room block expired on August 26th. Hotel rooms might still will be available at special expo rate of $149 plus applicable taxes for a standard room. For reservations call 315-474-2424. Be sure to mention the SBE Chapter 22 Conference if you call. Marriott Downtown will not offer this rate once the rooms are sold out. You will not receive the discount rate if you book through a 3rd party such as hotels.com, booking.com, kayak.com, AAA, and we will not receive room credits which would otherwise help reduce our costs.
- Marriott Downtown will not accept shipments over 50 pounds or shipments prior to show week. Deliveries arriving at the hotel before 9/25 will be refused. Exhibitors must arrange for drayage for deliveries over 50 pounds or shipments before 9/25. The show decorator can provide drayage.
EXHIBITOR CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Cancellations must be made in writing and sent to SBE Chapter 22, Inc., at the address or fax number listed for applications. Reductions in exhibit space will be treated as a cancellation for that portion of the reserved space, and subject to the terms of the cancellation policy.
- Cancellations between July 1 and July 31 are refundable at 75% of fees paid.
- Cancellations between August 1 and September 3 are refundable at 50% of fees paid.
- Cancellations after September 3 are non-refundable (fees may be applied as a sponsorship).
EXHIBIT RESTRICTIONS AND CONDITONS
- Signs or other articles may not be fastened to the exhibit hall walls, fixtures or ceilings. Use of any attachment methods which could harm the floor are prohibited as well. Pipe and drape hangers are available at no additional cost.
- Exhibitor agrees to protect, indemnify, save and keep harmless SBE Chapter 22, Inc., Marriott Hotels and it’s property owners, Northeast Decorating, and each of their employees, directors, officers and agents from and against all costs, losses, expenses or liabilities to third parties arising from any act or omission of the exhibitor or its representatives in connection with the exhibitor’s participation in the Broadcast & Technology Expo.
- SBE will provide security for the exhibit hall during hours deemed necessary. Exhibitors agree to hold harmless SBE Chapter 22, Inc., Marriott Hotels or Northeast Decorating from any claims resulting from missing or damaged equipment. SBE Chapter 22, Inc. makes no representation regarding adequacy of security measures. Insurance coverage of exhibitors’ equipment is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor.
Exhibitors are urged to provide a print-ready vector graphic logo and brief description of products or services they wish to feature, for inclusion on the Expo web site, SBE22.org. Chapter 22 will mail promotional material to members, station managers, chief engineers, schools, production houses, houses of worship and other interested people and groups. Additional copies of the SBE promotional material for mailing by exhibitors are available upon request. SBE will also send promotional material to exhibitor-provided lists. Forward names and addresses to Tom McNicholl email@example.com
CHAPTER 22 CONTACTS
Booth Applications: Gary Hartman 315 446-8667 firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorships & Expo Chair: Tom McNicholl 315 768-2285; email@example.com
Technical Papers: Alan Jurison 315-362-7259; AlanJurison@iHeartMedia.com
Web Site: sbe22.org
DECORATOR, DRAYAGE: Northeast Decorating, Susan Brewer, 315 471-9989, firstname.lastname@example.org